Try drinking this tea at the first sign of a cold. It helps the body to “eliminate” the virus.
- 2 cups water
- 1 ounce fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 stick cinnamon, broken
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 3 cloves
- 1 slice lemon
- Organic honey, to taste (optional)
To make the tea
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, ginger, cinnamon, coriander, cloves and lemon to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Strain into a cup and sweeten with organic honey to taste. Drink one cup every 2 hours.