1. Food Based Multivitamins
- These will provide B-Complex, Anti-Oxidants, and Minerals in an easy to absorb form.
2. Omega 3 Supplements
- Reduces Inflammation and improves cellular communication.
- Organic Flax Oil- 1 TB/day
- Fish Oil Gels- 3-6 capsules per day
3. Magnesium Malate
- Relaxes muscles
- Clear lactic acid
- Improves recovery time
- Helps muscle pain and inflammation
- Improves muscles energy
4. Calcium and bone support
- Strengthens the bones and structure.
- Combination formulas including magnesium, boron, silica, vitamin D, and other trace minerals
- Nettles, Horsetail, Boneset, comfrey
5. Connective Tissue Support
- Helps to strengthen ligaments, tendons, and discs.
- Glucosamine sulfate
- Chondroitin sulfate
- Molybdenum and selenium
- Vitamin C
- Gingko, horsetail, nettles
6. Proteolytic Enzymes and Herbs
- Reduces pain, inflammation and scar tissue.
- Helps recovery time.
- Boswelia, Myrrh, Turmeric, white willow bark
- Bromelain, papain, and other enzymes
7. Arnica Montana
- Homeopathic remedy for muscle soreness and bruising
- Topical or oral
8. Mitochondrial Support
- Promotes energy and endurance.
- Co Q10
- Alpha lipoic acid
- B vitamins
- Oxygenates cells and improves energy and recovery time.
- Formulas are best:
- Vitamin C, selenium, vitamin E, vitamin A
- Alpha lipoic Acid
10. B- complex
- Enhances energy and improves recovery time.
11. Electrolyte Replacements
- Improves hydration status.
- Formulas such as Emergenc-C or Coconut water which contain natural minerals such as:
12. Protein Powders
- Build muscle and balance blood sugar.
- Organic Whey protein
- Hemp Protein
- Rice and Pea protein